Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CSS Styling Issues

I've been doing a little work on my "super-secret" iPhone project and I noticed that my page layout is more messed up than usual. Me-thinks it has something to do with the 1.1.1 update! Alot of the style sheet stuff I used is copied right out off Joe Hewitt's iUI css file. I guess that might mean that iUI got messed up too. I haven't had a chance to bring up the sample on his site on my iPhone.

Looks like I have some style fixin' to do! Fortunately, though it messes stuff up, it doesn't mess things up enough to make the application useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.