Monday, December 8, 2008

Deploying Apps on my Phone From XCode

Let's see.

  • I made sure that I had the latest version of iTunes.
  • I made sure that I had the latest iPhone SDK.
  • I started a new project (in case some of my project properties were screwed up).
  • I carefully plugged in my bundle identifier.

Finally, though I'm not 100% sure exactly why, I can do a build on an iPhone project in XCode and get it to successfully deploy on my iPhone.

This is a banner day for me. This stopped working ages ago and I had been hammering away at the problem on and off with no success. It was very discouraging to say the least.

Well yesterday, that problem came to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.