Well, when getting into the Settings on my iPhone during the DevTalk, I found that there was an option to do this! Funny, I didn't see it there before!
It could be:
- I'm blind in one eye and can't see out the other and it was there all along.
- It was added to my iPhone as a result of the recent patch Apple sent down (I choose to believe this one)!
- Press the one and only button on the bottom of your iPhone to take you to the main "page."
- Press the displayed Settings button.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Under Choose a Network... will be listed you Wifi networks. The one you are using will be checked.
- Press the little arrow in the blue dot over to the right of the network entry. Detailed information will slide into view for this network entry.
- There will be a nice big button at the top of the page labeled: Forget this Network
- Press it!
- You will be prompted with a red Forget Network button and a gray Cancel button.
- If you want to go for it, Tap the Forget Network button, else tap the Cancel button to leave it alone.
There! Now you know!